ComicsPRO.org

ComicsPRO is the only trade organization dedicated to the progress of direct market comic book retailers.

Monday, February 14, 2011

ComicsPRO Annual Meeting Wraps in Dallas

The photo here was taken at Lone Star Comics & Games in Arlington TX, the final stop on ComicsPRO's tour of Dallas area comic book stores.

The annual meeting was an amazing three-plus days of diving deep into the business of comics with productive discussions among more than 150 retailers and suppliers including most of the industry's top publishers.

As president of ComicsPRO, I can say without equivocation this was the most dynamic and successful business-focused event I've been a part of in my nearly 25 years in the comics' biz.

I thank each and every one of my fellow retailers and all the publishers, distributors and other suppliers for bringing their energy, enthusiasm and ideas to Dallas in an effort to markedly move the business of comics forward.

Best!

Joe Field
ComicsPRO President